The task of police or cops in every society is not only to provide safety to the people, but reducing the percentage of crime in the society as well. It is fact that these are the cops who compel the people to obey the state laws and lead a disciplined life. In fact, the role of cops in every society is mandatory to implement law in the country. We can see many events in our daily life that reveal the result of any disobedience of law committed by people either intentionally or unintentionally. Now this is the police that track these criminals, capture them and lead them towards court for allowing charges for their crimes. However, there are many funny things as well that we can relate with the police and cops. In fact, this is all about their funny and irrelevant questionnaire that they ask to criminals for their act. Here are some funny jokes about police and copes.
1. A murder has been committed.
Police are called to an apartment and find a man standing, holding a 5-iron in his hands, looking at the lifeless body of a woman on the ground.
The detective asks, "Sir, is that your wife?"
"Did you hit her with that golf club?"
"Yes. Yes, I did," the man answers. He stifles a sob, drops the club and puts his hands on his head.
"How many times did you hit her?"
"I don't know. Five...six ...put me down for a five."
2. The policeman arrived at the scene of an accident to find that a car had struck a telephone pole.Searching for witnesses, he discovered a pale, nervous young man in work clothes who claimed he was an eyewitness. "Exactly where were you at the time of the accident?" inquired the officer. "Mister," exclaimed the telephone lineman, "I was at the top of the pole!"
3. Bubba and Clem found three hand grenades and they decided that they better take them to the police station.
"What if one of them explodes before we get there?" asks Clem.
"Don't worry about it," says Bubba. "We'll just lie and tell them we only found two."
4. A woman was caught for speeding and told to pull over to the side of the road.
Realizing she didn't have her seat belt on, as soon as she stopped she quickly buckled up before the officer reached her window.
After lecturing her about speeding, the cop said, "I noticed you are wearing your seat belt. Do you believe in wearing it at all times?"
"Most definitely, officer," she replied.
"I see," said the cop, "and do you always wear it looped through the steering wheel?"
5. "How long have you been driving without a tail light, buddy?" demanded the policeman.
The driver jumped out, ran to the rear of his car, and gave a low moan. His distress was so great that the cop was moved to ease up on him a bit.
"Aw, come now," he said, "you don't have to take it so hard. It isn't that serious."
"It isn't?" cried the motorist. "What happened to my boat and trailer?"
6. A cop goes to a guys house because he had a warrant for his arrest. The cop gets out of his car, goes to the front door and the man’s brother comes out.
Cop: "Can I speak to Mr. I. B. Thief?"
Guy: "He`s not here, he just left."
Cop: "Really? What kind a car was he driving?"
Guy: "I think it was a blue Crown Victoria!!!"