French literature is full of funny stuff that is written by many famous humorists. There are some reasons behind this interesting fact. The first reason is funny behavior of French people. Yes this is the reason that we cannot deny at any cost. French people love funny material and it does not matter that in which form this funny stuff is lying. They love each and every category of funny stud including poems, jokes, quotes and facts. Among all these categories, jokes is the only category that does not require any other word to explain its nature. Of course, all jokes are funny and this is the only meaning of jokes. As there are lots of French humorists that write funny jokes, similarly the numbers of people that read these funny French jokes are not less in numbers. These readers are not only French, but people from all over the world also love to read French funny jokes. Here are some funny French jokes.
1. Q: How do you confuse a French Soldier?
A: Give him a rifle and ask him to shoot it.
2. Q: What’s the difference between a Frenchman and a bucket of crap?
A: The bucket
3. Q: Why do the French like smelly cheeses?
A: Well, in a room full of French people, you can't really smell the cheese.
4. Q. How many Frenchmen does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. One, because he holds the bulb and all of Europe revolves around him
5. Q. Why do the French Smell?
A. So blind people can hate them too!
6. Q: What English word has no equivalent in the French language?
7. Q: How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
A: Nobody knows, it's never been tried.