Our world is full of comedy persons and we can see lots of funny people in every society of the globe. These are the actual persons that fill color in our tense environment and make the atmosphere joyful. We can talk about any region of the globe to highlight the fun aspect of that region thanks to comedy persons of that particular area. When we talk about Japan, nothing is different in that part of the globe. Japanese people are not only serious in their work and do their work with very honesty, but they are humorous as well in many respects. They do every work in light mood and make the environment funny as well by means of their hilarious attitude. Here I am going to make your time enjoyable by means of very funny Japanese jokes that I have collected just for you. you must share these funny Japanese jokes with your loved ones as well.
1. You are the captain of this sinking ship.
You have to drop international passengers into the sea or this will sink completely.
And you say:
To American: "You can be a hero"
To British: "Please prove you're an gentleman"
To German: "You have to dive into the sea by our rules"
To French: "Please do not dive"
To Italian: "There are beautiful mermaids around here"
To Russian: "I found vodkas drifting on the sea"
To Chinese: "All fishes are yours"
To Japanese: "Look, everybody's diving"
To South Korean: "Japanese has dived"
To North Korean: "This is the last chance to escape from your country"
2. A: Hey, let's find out which people are most humourous.
B: OK. Let' find out.
American: We are the most humorous people on Earth, our daily life can't go without them
British: But it seems our ones are more sophisticated than yours, sir.
Taiwanese: Don't forget about Taiwanese, we have our own jokes so much.
Japanese: We don't smile when others says something humourou. This stiff attitudes is our humour.
3. Q: Whats the difference between a smart Japanese man and a unicorn?
A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters.
4. A frustrated Japanese father vented, "When I was a youngster, I was disciplined by being sent to my room without supper. But in my son's room, he has his own color TV, telephone, computer, and CD player." "So what do you do?" asked his friend. "I send him to MY room!" exclaimed the father.
5. An American man was sitting in his favorite restaurant when a Japanese said to him, "I am sick of seeing your big round eyes." The American replied, "Put on a blind fold." The Japanese man asked, "Where do I get one? The American then said, "Here take my shoe lace."