Movies play a best role to entertain us and everyone wants to kill its spare time in best manner just b watching movies. We know that movies are of various genres. Some movies reveal the social aspects of our society and some are based upon rapidly increasing crime rates all over the world. Similarly, some movies are just for the sake of entertainment like action as well as funny movies. Among all these genres of movies, the most entertaining are obviously humorous movies. Here I want to say that these funny movies are not just the source of entertainment for all of us and the best way of spending time, but they are the source of inspirations for the humorists as well. The writers that write funny jokes always take much inspiration from these funny movies and create very funny stuff in the form of movies. Here are some funny jokes about movies.
1. Following a woman with a dog out of the movie theater, a man stopped her and said, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was amazed that your dog seemed to get into the movie so much. He cried at the right spots, moved nervously at the boring spots, and laughed like crazy at the funny parts. Don't you find that unusual?"
"Yes," she replied. "I find it very unusual. Especially considering that he hated the book!"
2. For the first time in many years, an old man traveled from his rural town to the city to attend a movie. After buying his ticket, he stopped at the concession stand to purchase some popcorn.
Handing the attendant $1.50, he couldn't help but comment, "The last time I came to the movies, popcorn was only 15 cents."
"Well, sir," the attendant replied with a grin, "You're really going to enjoy yourself. We have sound now.."
3. A man finds his seat in the theater, but it's too far from the stage.
He whispers to the usher, "This is a mystery and I have to watch a mystery close up. Get me a better seat, and I'll give you a handsome tip."
The usher moves him to the second row, and the man hands the usher a quarter.
The usher looks at the quarter and then leans over and whispers, "The wife did it."
4. A company was doing an English-language movie where, at one point, an exhausted messenger was supposed to dash in, collapse, and gasp out a vital message in Swahili. They even found someone who knew the language, and the scene worked beautifully in the movie -- until it played in an African town where Swahili was well-known. A moment of high drama nose-dived into comedy as the panting messenger gasped out:
"I don't think I am being paid enough for this part!"
5. Q: How many actors does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: 100: One to do it and ninety-nine to say "I could've done that."