The life of present age people is no doubt, full of sufferings and hardships. Despite the gender, age, religion or area of living every person is very much busy in its routine life and he has no more time to cheer up. You can say that life of every individual has become machine life and people have no option to enjoy some free time. This is all due to collective financial cruises and rapidly decreasing deposits of energy resources in all over the world. in this situation, creating a smile on any one’s face is not doubt, more than virtue and who he does this, deserves the right of calling him, a true well wisher. Jokes play an important role in this respect. These are the jokes that force us to smile even in this tough busy schedule. So, read these funny jokes to relax your nerves and feel better as well.
1: "What were you in for?" asked the friend.
"I found a horse."
"Found a horse? Nonsense! They wouldn't jug you for finding a horse."
"Well, but you see I found him before the owner lost him."
2. FATHER: "Do you know what happens to liars when they die?"
JOHNNY: "Yes, sir; they lie still."
3. Last week I went to the theatre. I had a good seat. The play was interesting. I didn't enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. "I can't hear a word!" I said angrily.
"It's none of your business." the young man said rudely, "This is a private conversation!"
4. Today, I was walking to my car tonight when I saw a large man walking behind me, I hurried to open my car as he was approaching quickly, my door wasn't unlocking and I panicked. It was then I noticed it wasnt even my car. As I walked away from the other car, he walked up and unlocked the door.
5. Baby pigeon said: I can't make it; I'll get too tired.
His mother said, Don't worry; I'll tie a piece of string to one of your legs and the other end to mine.
The baby started to cry.
What's wrong? said the mother.
I don't want to be pigeon towed!
6. He was an inventor of note. He created a big shoe with a phone in the heel. Now, he thought, he could use a phone whenever he wanted. He made several more so that he could have several shoes with phones in the house. One day, an emergency came up and he needed a phone bad. Would you believe it, he couldn't find a single phone boot.
7. A hungry lion was roaming through the jungle looking for something to eat. He came across two men. One was sitting under a tree reading a book; the other was typing away on his typewriter. The lion quickly pounced on the man reading the book and devoured him. Even the king of the jungle knows that readers digest and writer’s cramp.
8. At the cleaner's, I noticed the sign "In by 10 a. m. , out by 5 p. m. " so I told the owner that I wanted to pick my clothing up at five. "it won't be ready," he said.
"But your sign says, 'In by 10 a. m. , out by 5 p. m.'," I reminded him.
"Oh," he replied, "that means me.
9. After supper, the parents were busy with the guests.
At this point the mother thought of something and said to her son who was watching TV, "Honey, go see if the kitchen light is on or not?" After a while, her son returned and said, "Ma, the kitchen is so dark that I cannot see it at all."