Sometimes very strange happenings occur in a man’s life that becomes the cause of tension between him and his loved one. However, when anyone realizes his fault, he feels guilty. Now, he tries to get back his loved one at any cost. Can you tell me the most effective way of getting back a loved one? Is it sending message. Of course it could be. Now, the question is that, what should be the type of message? No doubt, poetry is a cool way of presenting your expressions in front of anyone. However, I have another really cool way that has maximum affect for getting back a loved one. This is not other than the funny jokes. Remember some funny jokes! I am sure you are thinking same as me. Yes, nothing could be more effective than funny jokes, if you really want to get back people or someone else.
1. The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts."
The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!"
2. Wife: Hey! Look at that funny guy who has drunk a lot..
Husband: Who is he?
Wife: Well, 5 years ago, he was my boy friend and i denied him for marriage.
Husband: Oh my god! He is still celebrating his freedom.
3. Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with an "I".
Student: I is the....
Teacher: Stop! Never put 'is' after an "I". Always put 'am' after an "I".
Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.
4. Girl: You would be a good dancer except for two things.
Boy: What are the two things?
Girl: Your feet.
5. "Do you know what really amazes me about you?"
"Oops. Sorry. I was thinking about someone else!"
6. My friend said he knew a man with a wooden leg named Smith.
So I asked him "What was the name of his other leg?"
7. Customer: Waiter, waiter! There is a frog in my soup!!!
Waiter: Sorry, sir. The fly is on vacation.