Kindergarten means pre-school play group. Yes, you can say this is the class or grade of very little children that are prepared to attend school regularly. In fact, this is mind-makeup grade of school that is introduced to make the children habitual for attending and studying in the school in further higher grades. This is not very old thing, as we all know that in most of the countries the education of children was begun directly from nursery class. At that time, it was really difficult to prepare children for attending the school for longer time as well as on regular basis. Anyway, kindergarten is such a good thing that eventually shows good mental preparation of children for studying in higher class in much better way. Well, the important thing is that, there are lots of humorous activities that we can see in kindergarten school and this is all due to innocence of children. Here are some funny jokes about kindergarten.
1. A LITTLE girl had just finished her first week of school. "I'm wasting my time," she said to her mother. "I can't read, I can't write - and they won't let me talk!"
2. ONE morning my five-year-old niece was taking forever to get dressed for school. Her mother finally decided to help her. "What's the matter, Martha?" her mother asked. "You're going to be late, and you don't want to miss school." "I'd rather stay home and miss school," a little voice answered forlornly, "than go to school and miss home."
3. Q: What is the only class you can plant a flower in?
4. Q. Why was the music teacher not able to open his class room?
A. Because his keys were on the piano.
5. Q. What object is king of the classroom?
A. The ruler!
6. Q. Why did Daniel go to the top of the school?
A. Because he wanted to go to high school.
7. Q. Why did the boy eat his homework?
A. Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake.