No Doubt, science is nothing but a great blessing fir the mankind. Today, behind each and every progress of this world, there is just science and technology. There was a time, when people had no choice but to lead their lives in miserable manner and doing even a small work was very time-taking hectic. This is the science that has made the life of every individual very easy and comfortable thanks to countless inventions that are helping the people in doing their routine task in really efficient and hassle free manner. However, beside these blessings, there is another aspect of this science field as well. This is the humorous aspect of science field. Scientists are famous for their absent-mind and mad attitude for the common people. There are many jokes that reveal this funny aspect of science field. So, don’t get late and cheer with me after reading these funny jokes about science.
1. Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.
One says, "I've lost my electron".
The other says, "Are you sure?"
The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive...
2. What's the difference between a quantum mechanic and an auto mechanic? The quantum mechanic can get inside without opening the door.
3. Q: What did the volcano say to the other volcano?
A: I LAVA YOU.
4. Why did the chicken cross the road?
Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends on your frame of reference.
5. Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Oh wait, it's just a satellite
6. Watson: Holmes, what kind of rock is this?
Sherlock Holmes: Why that’s sedimentary, my dear Watson.
7. A Mathematician, a Biologist and a Physicist are sitting in a street cafe watching people going in and coming out of the house on the other side of the street.
First they see two people going into the house. Time passes. After a while they notice three persons coming out of the house. The Physicist: "The measurement wasn't accurate.". The Biologists conclusion: "They have reproduced". The Mathematician: "If now exactly 1 person enters the house then it will be empty again."