Humor is not tea of every one’s cup. It is a fantastic saying by a comedian. It is true, not everyone can make laugh everyone. It is a proper art or a natural ability, which a person gets from the nature. To make the people smile is usually not an easy job. You should have a talent and good sense of humor, so you can try to make someone laugh and smile. Well, there are many kinds of jokes like funny jokes, bad jokes, wedding jokes, teacher’s jokes etc. They are all used at suitable occasions. Stand up jokes are a special category of jokes in which a comedian tells the audience different stand up jokes and make them laugh as well as laugh itself. It is a unique type of jokes. The comedians have many funny experiences itself. The stand up jokes are usually not very funny but the comedian makes them funny with expressions.
1. "Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
2. "A man walked into the doctor's, he said 'I've hurt my arm in several places'.
The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'. "
3. "I could dance with you till the cows come home, on second thought I'll dance with the cows till you come home."
4. "In England, if you commit a crime, the police don't have a gun and you don't have a gun. If you commit a crime, the police will say "Stop, or I'll say stop again"
5. I went to the Doctors the other day, and he said, 'Go to Bournemouth, it's great for 'flu. So I went, and I got it.'"
6. "A woman told her doctor, 'I've got a bad back. 'The doctor said, 'It's old age.' The woman said, 'I want a second opinion. 'The doctor says, 'OK. you're ugly as well.'"
7. The husband who wants a happy marriage should learn to keep his mouth shut and his checkbook open."