Well, the actual meaning of the word “state” refers to any boundary area enclosed within a country or even for the country itself, but it happens sometimes. The best example to understand the true concept of word “State” is United States of America. This is the country that consists of 50 individual states. Each state has its separate identity, flag and governor. However, collectively all states are governed by one President on the whole and the major laws are same in all states. As every individual state has its own identity, so the funny stuff about each state is also different. There are lots of people that write only funny stuff about that particular state, for which they belong. However, there are also many people that write about all states and do not distinguish their fun skill for every individual state. Here is the genre of jokes that is a major part of funny stuff and it’s all about states.
1. A football fan walks into a small shop in Birmingham. He spots a bottle labeled "New York Football Player Brains" , $5 an ounce. He asks the clerk if there are any other bottles.
The clerk replies, "Well, we've got Tennessee brains for $10 an ounce, and Alabama football brains for $1,000,000 an ounce."
The man says, "Why the big difference in price?"
The clerk answers, "Do you know how many Alabama football players we have to kill to get an ounce of brains!"
2. Two Mexicans are stranded in the desert, on their last leg, about to die of thirst. They stumble on, hoping for salvation in the form of an oasis or something, they suddenly spy through the heat haze a tree off in the distance.
3. An Auburn fan and an Alabama fan both go over to Tunica to do a little gambling. After a couple of hours the Alabama fan was broke. He looks over and sees the Auburn fan with a wheelbarrel full of quarters.
The Alabama fan walks over to him and says, "Wow, where did you win all that?"
To which the Auburn fan replies, "You see that machine on the wall over there? If you put a dollar in you get four quarters back every time!"
4. Q: Why is there a Kentucky?
A: So people of Tennessee have someone to make fun of.
5. There are a lot of folks that can't understand how we ran out of oil here in the USA.
Well, here's the answer: It's simple.........nobody bothered to check the oil. Didn't know we were getting low. And of course the reason for that is geographical. Most of the oil is in Texas and Oklahoma, and all the dipsticks are in Washington, D.C.