University of Michigan that was founded in 1817 is now located in Ann Harbor that is a famous city of Michigan Sate in United States. Since the time of its origin, University of Michigan is consistently ranking among 10 best universities in various disciples like school of engineering, school medicine, school of law etc. there are many amazing things related to University of Michigan like its football stadium that is the world’s largest football stadium. Moreover, it is also globally recognized for its beautiful and thrilling indoor gaming activity that is called ice-hockey. Now I am going to tell you another interesting thing about University of Michigan that is humorous aspect of this educational institute. Well, it is surprising for all of us that this university is also famous for its jokes. If you want to read some funny jokes about University of Michigan, this is the right blog for you to read some funny stuff about this institute.
1. Q: Why do University of Michigan fans keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.
2. Q: How many University of Michigan fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One, but he gets 3 credits.
3. Q: Did you hear about the fire in University of Michigan's football dorm that destroyed 20 books?
A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.
4. Q: How do you make University of Michigan cookies?
A: Put them in a big Bowl and beat for 3 hours.
5. Q: Did you hear about the University of Michigan fan who locked his keys in his car?
A: He couldn't get his family out.
6. Q: Why do they throw out a sack of manure at University of Michigan weddings?
A: To keep the flies off the bride.
7. Q: How many University of Michigan freshman does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, it's a sophomore course.