The meaning of figure out is like work out, exercise, operate etc. In broader sense, you can say this is all about that we do in our daily life. it could be an office job, private business or any other hard job. Nature of job could be different, but fatigue, mental and physical tension are the necessary part of every type of job. Now, imagine that in this situation, you are hearing a hard joke that is related to your job, attitude of boss or behavior of colleges. I think, it will be really a fun cake for you and could becomes the source of smile on your face even in hard work out. Here, I have decided to make such smile on your face and I am sure that you will really enjoy these funny but hard jokes. So, let’s ready and go through these jokes that I have collected just for you.
1. Employee – Sir, this is $100 less than my salary.
Boss – I know. But last month, when you were overpaid $100, by mistake, you didn’t complain!
Employee – Well, I don’t mind an occasional mistake, sir, but it seems to be becoming a habit, now!.
2. Today’s Parenting Tip: Treat a difficult child the way you would your boss at work. Praise his achievements, ignore his tantrums and resist the urge to sit him down and explain to him how his brain is not yet fully developed.
3. A man walked into the office in a school. “Excuse me,” he said to the secretary “I would like to come to school, I want to learn to read and write.” “OK,” the secretary responded in a bored voice, “just fill out this form.”
4. Boss: people always say that hard work never killed anybody.
Employ: Ohh Really! When the last time you ever heard of anyone who rested to death.
5. The CEO of a large company was walking to the cafeteria along with two of his secretaries. Upon tripping on a bottle, a genie appeared and asked the threesome if they would like to each make a wish. The first secretary excitedly exclaimed, “I wish I was on a beach in a tropical island!” Immediately her wish was granted. The next secretary proclaimed, “I wish I was on a tour of France!” Immediately her wish too, was granted. Being that it was now his turn to make a wish the CEO exclaimed “I want the two of them back in their offices right after lunch!”