Jokes are the best way to make some laugh. These are the small statements that can the change someone’s mood. The main purpose of the jokes is always to have fun and spend some quality time with others. Generally a joke is a short joke or phrase or it can be in any other form like a short story or a single statement. These jokes can be shared in different way through our daily communication means like, we can tell a joke in our speech. We can also share these jokes through text messages and emails. We can send emails containing jokes to our family, friends or one another. They can play a role of a bridge to reduce communication gap b/w you and kids but this should be kept in mind that jokes should not be low level; rather they should contain some good message.
1. News: 3 Chimps escaped from the zoo... 1 was caught watching tv... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message
2. Sometimes small
things in life
hurt a lot.....
If you don't agree
Try to sit
on a Common Pin!!
3. What do you call an ant who skips school?
4. What is even bigger than an elephant?
5. Teacher: Who can tell me where Hadrians Wall is?
Pupil: I expect it's around Hadrian's garden miss!
6. Q: What did the confused bee say?
A: To bee or not to bee!
7. Doctor, Doctor I think I'm a bell?
Take these and if it doesn't help give me a ring
8. Teacher: What's 2 and 2?
Teacher: That's good.
Pupil: Good?, that's perfect
9. Son: I can't go to school today. Father: Why not?
Son: I don't feel well
Teacher: Where don't you feel well?
Son: In school!
10. Teacher: When was Rome built?
Pupil: At night.
Teacher: Why did you say that?
Pupil: Because my Dad always says that Rome wasn't built in a day!
11. Pupil: My teacher was mad with me because I didn't know where the Rockies were.
Mother: Well next time remember where you put things!