Children are the leaders and future of every generation. They have to be brought up with utmost care and attention. Their character need to build with all the important characters and their personality should be well groomed to make them a civilized and respectable citizen of the society. Childhood is a life where a child enjoys. He has no worries and tensions of mature life and he has complete liberty to enjoy his life within all the resources he has. Everybody loves children and they try to amuse them by different ways sometimes by taking him outside for a walk or sometimes by telling interesting stories and funny jokes. The child is greatly amused by it and as well as learn moral lessons hidden in these stories and jokes which help him in building up his character and personality. These jokes and stories prepare him to face bitter realities of the upcoming life and to face the problems of practical life.
1. A zookeeper notices someone throwing $20 bills at the monkeys. The zookeeper tells the man to stop and that it's not allowed.
"Of course it's allowed!", says the man.
"No it's not", says the zookeeper.
"Sure it is, it says right here: 'Don't feed the monkeys. $20 fine.'
2. TEACHER: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.
SAMMY : You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet.
3. Son: Why do barbers become good drivers shortly?
Father replied in short: Because they know all the short cuts..
4. A man was removing two wheels from his car.
A girl asked him: what are you doing??
Man: Can't you see the board, "Parking for two wheelers only"!!!
5. I think drinking and driving is terrible. You always spill it when you change gears...
6. What happened when the Pope went to Mount Olive?
Popeye beat the crap outta him.
7. Human: What is a century like to you?
God: It is like a short second.
Human: What is billion dollars like to you?
God: Like a penny..
Human: Can i have a penny?
God: How funny.. just wait for a second..