Is there any age limit of sharing the jokes? I don’t think so. It does not matter that you are in the age of four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten or even eleven years old. The mood and choice of jokes in all these age limits is almost same. In fact, this is the psychology of this age limit, in which all the funny jokes looks really impressive and children fall in this age limit really want to hear some very hilarious jokes. If you are lying in this age limit and don’t have any source of entertainment or some new jokes for sharing with your loved ones, you have no need to go anywhere. Here, I have collected some really cool and funny jokes. If you are between the age of four and eleven, this is the right post for you. you can also share these jokes with your age fellows as well.
1. A student grabbed a coin,
Flipped it in the air & said,
“Head, I go to sleep.”
Tail, I watch a movie.
If it stands on the edge I’ll study.
2. Friend: Is there any way to convert the short life into a long life?
Married friend: You also get married..
Friend: Will it help?
Married friend: No, but the thought of long life will never come again..
3. Good: You are explaining to your daughter in short about birds and bees.
Bad: She interrupts you.
Very bad: and corrects you.
4. What does letter 'T' and island have in common?
A: Well, they both are in the middle of the water..
5. Husband: One short cup coffee..
Wife: What?? ask again!!
Husband: can i get for you, dear?
Wife: OK, that's better..
6. Salesman: What do you use for washing dishes?
Housewife: Well, i experimented on lots of things, but found my hubby best!
7. st person : I have three sons.. two are engineers and one could not study and become beggar..
2nd person : Then give him a short kick and throw him out of home!!!
1st person : How can i...??? only he earns......
8. What does the statue of liberty stand for?
A: Because it can not sit down.