Anything that contains the element of fun and humore is called a joke; like if a message that has some sarcasm in it is a joke. A phrase that is funny and compels others to laugh on can also be called as joke. Jokes are made to smile and bring smile on others faces. These are the jokes that lighten you and change your mood. If you are really getting bored by your work pr at your work place, a simple joke can change your mood. But one thing should be kept in mind that the joke must be extremely funny and innovative. Such funny jokes can be shared with or dedicated to couples, smart people and other persons of all ages. In today’s life when people are so busy in their lives and they do not have enough time to enjoy with others, such small jokes can pull them from worries of life for time being.
1. If you have little holders for your salt and pepper, switch the salt with sugar and then watch your teacher's and friend's faces when they try their food! Just make sure they have something they eat salt with.
2. If your teacher is a BIG chocolate fan, get a chocolate bar and tie some fishing wire and tie it around the bar, but make sure she isn't in the room, then when she reaches for the bar, pull it before she grabs it!
3. One friend said to another:
Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?
4. The wife asked her husband, "Dear, at our first anniversary will you give me a ring?"
"Sure, " replied her husband "What's your phone number?"
5. A man and a child were having dinner. The child didn’t like the man because of his chewing habits and having a sense that he is the smartest dude on the earth. So, when the child got really irritated he suddenly spoke to the man: “Are you going to eat that apple, or gum it to death?”
6. A guy sitting besides his friend drinking coke said ‘oh! I can’t live without you’.
Friend: ‘oh!!! Thanks alot?
Guy: ‘shut up! I am talking to my coke’.
7. If you want to be a successful business man you have to follow this law:
If your neighboring shopkeeper put the board of ‘lowest prices’, you put the board of ‘main entrance’. Be smart!!
8. CEO to employees: “We are going to continue having these meetings, everyday, until I find out why no work is getting done”.
9. An interviewer asked the interviewee, "What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?"
He said, "Call for backup."
10. Teacher to smart student in the introductory class “what’s your name?”
Student: sir my name is nobody, nobody is perfect, that’s why I m perfect”
11. A smart friend to another:
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary code, and those who don't."
Do you get that????
12. When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity.
To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion dollars to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300°C.The Pakistanis will use a pencil.