There are lots of jokes types that become a source of true entertainment in our lives. However, not all types of jokes are the source of entertainment for senior students like college students. In fact, the growth of mental level also increases with changing the level of classes in school. Students, who feel pleasure with little jokes in their childhood, become bore with same jokes in their elder age. This thing becomes more severe in those students, who get their education in elementary school, ESL or colleges. At this level, they try to collect such really funny jokes that would be a real treat for them. If yo are also a student of elementary school or college, you are at right place. I have collected some really funny jokes by keeping your senior level in my mind. I am sure; you will also get pleasure after reading these funny jokes.
1. A little girl came home from school and said to her mother, "Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do." The mother exclaimed, "But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this ... by the way, what was it that you didn't do?" The little girl replied, "My homework."
2. A professor was giving a big test one day to his students. Once the test was over, the students all handed the tests back in. The professor noticed that one of the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying "A dollar per point." The next class the professor handed the tests back out. This student got back his test and $56 change.
3. Teacher: What are you doing, crawling into school ten minutes late ? Pupil : Well you told me never to walk into school ten minutes late !
4. A linguistics professor was lecturing to his English class one day. "In English," he said, "A double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative."
A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."
5. School Principal: I've called you into my office, Peter, because I want to talk to you about two words I wish you wouldn't use so often. One is "great" and the other is "lousy." Peter: Certainly, sir. What are they?
6. A college business professor could not help but notice that one of his students was late to class for the third time that week. Before class ended he went around the room asking students some questions about the day's lecture. Of course, he made sure to pick on his tardy pupil. "And who was it that developed the theories behind communism?" the professor asked. "I don't know," the student said. "Perhaps if you came to class on time, Mr. Reebs, you would know," said the professor. "That's not true," the student replied. "I never pay attention anyway!"
7. A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, he said: "Now, students, if I stood on my head the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I should turn red in the face."
"Yes, sir," the boys said.
"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"
A little fellow shouted, "'It's because yer feet ain't empty."
8. Teacher: In what part of the world are the people most ignorant ? Pupil: Hong Kong Teacher: Why do you say that ? Pupil: That's where the atlas says the population is most dense !