Jokes are the most priceless and readily available source of entertainment. They instantly refresh the mind and are capable of changing the mood. A one lined joke can remove the tension of a meeting lasting one hour. Kids and little ones are especially attracted to jokes and enjoy it very much. They are very much amused by the jokes and also a source of entertainment for those who see them laughing. The kids need proper care and attention and by keeping them happy we omit the danger of them being depressed and tensed. A joke is not only a laughing stock but also gives a hidden lesson which plays an important part in the development of the character of young ones. Jokes are the easy way to build a child’s character in an entertaining way.
1. TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.
GEORGE: Here it is!
TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
2. Doctor Doctor I swallowed a bone.
Are you choking?
No, I really did!
3. Doctor, Doctor I think I need glasses
You certainly do, Sir, this is a fish and chip shop
4. SUBSTITUTE TEACHER: Are you chewing gum?
BILLY: No, I'm Billy Anderson.
5. SILVIA: Dad, can you write in the dark?
FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?
SYLVIA: Your name on this report card.
6. TEACHER: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges in
the other, what would I have?
CLASS COMEDIAN: Big hands!
7. Doctor, I've got wind! Can you give me something?
Yes - here's a kite!
8. TEACHER:Max, use "defeat," "defense," and "detail" in
MAX: The rabbit cut across the field, and defeat went over defense