Entertainment and jokes are essential part of life of youngsters who are studying in middle, high or graduates. These young people have energy and they should be given positive ways to spend their energy otherwise they can be easily lured and lead towards the wrong path. Youngsters, in a get-together or at a party, crack jokes at each other and enjoys themselves. These pretty little jokes create a nice atmosphere and help to avoid a harsh situation. The students of high school are quite violent and have less patience. These jokes help to keep the situation cool and calm and avoid fights. A joke can turn the whole grave situation into a light matter without an effort and notice. These jokes also increases the friendship between the students as they start to enjoy each other’s company and are willing to sit together. Thus these jokes are not only laughing stock but also important in the lives of everyone.
1. A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
And the father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying for it."
2. Kid: What is the husband and wife?
Granny: Husband is the head of the family but wife is the neck,
which can turn head anywhere!
3. Policeman: You have been picking people's pockets for such a long time. Don't you ever feel bad?
Pickpocket: Yes, when the pockets turn out empty!
4. Question: When do you CONGRATULATE someone for their MISTAKE?
Answer: On their MARRIAGE.
5. Definition of Doctor: A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you by bills.
6. Mr. Bush: The doctor said he would have me on my feet in three days.
Mr. Blair: Did he?
Mr. Bush: Yes! I had to sell off my car to pay his bills.
7. Michal: I have a quiet home life.
Stella: Great, how?
Michal: She does not speak to me and i do not speak to her..
8. Beggar: Pl give me 2$ for coffee.
Stranger: You can buy 2 cup of coffee in 2$.
Beggar: Yes, but i have my girlfriend with me also.
Stranger: How funny, a beggar made a girlfriend.
Beggar: No sir, girlfriend made me beggar!!
9. Customer: I want to buy this dog. Do you think it will be faithful?
Dog dealer: Oh, yes! Every time I sell it, it comes back to me by the end of the week.