Every season bring its own joy and pleasure. Being blessed with four seasons and the changes we experience are impossible to explain in words. Spring is full of colors, flowers, fruits, birds and festivals. Summer is the warmest of all the seasons, yet it has a lot of attractions with long days and short nights. Winter is the coldest season and brings heavy snowfall in some regions of the globe. Leaves fall to give the space to the new ones in autumn. Colors, attractions and beauty are different in all of the four seasons. People enjoy festivals and events according to the season and have so many attractions that can make your time fun filled. When the ice melts and the color of flowers brings a smile on the faces, when the trees lose their leaves and brings an impact of sadness, we can say that it is how time changes. Nature has blessed us with so many beauties, so let’s bring a smile by enjoying and sharing funny jokes about spring, summer, winter and autumn.
1) Q. What season is it when you are on a trampoline?
2) How to enjoy a perfect summer day?
A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.
3) Getting a job in the Arctic in the winter is great! Why?
When the days get short, you only have to work a 30 minute work week.
4) What was the red Indians confused about?
It was autumn, and the Red Indians asked their New Chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild.
5) We got four boring seasons on the east coast: winter, spring, summer, and fall. You ever been to California?
Wind, fire, mud, earthquakes.
6) Mothers have a day called mothers day, fathers have a day called fathers day so what day do Single men have?
7) Q: What did the big furry hat say to the warm woolly scarf?
A: "You hang around while I go on ahead."
8) How do you know its autumn now?
A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long.
9) Q. When do monkeys fall from the sky?
A. During Ape-ril showers!
10) A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her? It was a bright, sunny day.
11) Q: What's another name for ice?
A: Skid stuff!
12) Two blondes are on opposite sides of a lake.
One blonde yells to the other, "How do you get to the other side?"
"You are on the other side," yells the other blonde.
13) Cleavage season just about over. I'm gonna miss it. 'Cause cleavage, when it first pops out, like late February/early March, it's almost like Groundhog Day. It's like, 'Ah, it's gonna be an early spring.'
14) Why did your sister cut a hole in her new umbrella ?
Because she wanted to be able to tell when it stopped raining.
15) Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman than a regular one?
You have to hollow out the head.