All the time we don't and can’t have someone to cheer us up or make us feel better when we are sad and want company. For the purpose of company we can have many things like novels or books etc but if we want to cheer up they seldom help us. This time for this purpose we need something to laugh on and what can be better than a good joke? Jokes are the part of our daily life. They make us feel better whenever we are sad and help us like a good friend. If jokes are clean and good we can share them with our friends, family and colleagues also but if they are not we can’t. This is why and for the moral reason we should develop our taste in such a way that it doesn’t embarrasses us at any time of our life. Some good jokes are shared below also that are good and clean also.
1. A man was traveling down a country road when he saw a large group of people outside a house. He stopped and asked a person why the large crowd was there.
A farmer replied, "Joe's mule kicked his mother-in-law and she died."
"Well," replied the man, "she must have had a lot of friends."
"Nope," said the farmer, "we all just want to buy his mule."
2. As the regiment moved out, the crowd cheered. One soldier asked another, "Who are all those cheering people?"
The veteran answered, "They're the ones who aren't going."
3. A best man said to the groom at the event of his wedding:
“Keep your eyes wide open before marriage and half shut after wards”
4. Best part of a best man’s speech was: “in order to be happy with a man you should try to love him a lot and try to understand him, in order to be happy with a woman you should love her a lot and don't ever you try to understand her”.
5. A best man to his friend pointing to the groom said: “many men who just like the dimple mistake to marry the whole girl”
6. “You’re smart, you’re sincere, you’re a hard-worker, you’re… you’re um… (groom’s name) what does that say? What did you put down here for me to say to her?”
7. A CEO was standing still in the meeting room. When an employee asked why he is just standing and not speaking, the CEO began like this
CEO: We passed over a lot of good people to get the ones we hired.