New Jersey, California and Texas are the largest and the most populous states of the US. The life in these states is busy, full of opportunities to excel and make every moment fun filled and exciting. You can get tons of events full of free fun to enjoy a great deal of time with your family and loved ones. There are so many things to do and to enjoy in the hilarious lifestyle of these states. Family friendly beachside with a crystal clean environment to enjoy, water rides, sun bathing and a boardwalk is something that you just can’t afford to miss. Disney Park along with so many others theme parks is the greatest attraction for all the children and adults. A gathering of shops and galleries, museums to view the historical outlines of the states, restaurants representing the culture are the most worth visiting places. Here are some jokes for you to enjoy about New Jersey, California and Texas.
1) Tell me how is New Jersey a place to visit?
“What else can you expect from a town that's shut off from the world by the ocean on one side and New Jersey on the other? O”
2) Q. Did you hear the sad news that all of the California raisins are dead?
A. All the police know so far is that it is a cereal killer...
3) What's the real difference between a Yankee Zoo and a Texas Zoo?
On the cage, a Yankee Zoo will have the name of the animal and then the scientific name in Latin.
Whereas, a Texas Zoo will have the name of the animal and the recipe.....!
4) When you are at New Jersey
You know where to get a freshly cooked Taylor Ham, Egg and Cheese sandwich at 2 a.m.
5) The formula for a happy marriage? It's the same as the one for living in California: when you find a fault, don't dwell on it”
6) If a cowboy rode into town on Friday and left three days later on Friday. How the heck did it happen?
Answer: The horse's name is Friday
7) Where can you dance in California?