It is a general thinking that with age the humor decreases and a person become more serious or in fact stubborn. Old age is also called second childhood. Just like children, old people also need attention and care. They have a dignity and attitude but still they need to be entertained. They also like to enjoy their life in mature way. They cannot laugh like young people. They have an experience and ahs faced many bitter realities of life. They have been through the hard times and these bitter memories sometimes make them sad and they grieve over their failures in life. At such times they need to be entertained so that they can forget the hard times and can enjoy the present. These jokes will help these old people to enjoy the life and to make them happy once again.
1. An old man lying on a bed in the kitchen was dying, his wife was baking. He said,"Dear is that a raisen pie your baking?" she said "yes"-- He said "Can I have a Piece?" She said "NO" -- it's for the wake.
2. Three old guys, all hard of hearing, were playing golf one sunny spring morning. One says to another, "Windy, isn't it?" "No," the second man answers, "it's Thursday." The third guy, listening in, pipes up, "So am I! Let's grab a beer."
3. A woman goes to a doctor. The doctor tells her that she only has one month to live and that the bill will be $1000. The woman replies that there is no way that she will be able to pay the doctor's bill of $1000 before the end of the month. The doctor then replies, "Okay then, I'll give you six months to live."
4. Son: my Accounts teacher died yesterday
Dad: OLD ACCOUNTANTS never die, they just lose their balance
5. The doctor tells his patient: "Well I have good news and bad news..."
The patient says, "Lay it on me Doc. What's the bad news?"
"You have Alzheimer's disease."
"Good heavens! What's the good news?"
"You can go home and forget about it!"
6. A 70 year Accountant to his students “OLD ASSETS never die, they just depreciate”
7. A boy asks a 88 year old man difference between young and old
He replied When you are young, you want to be the master of your fate and the captain of your soul. When you are older, you will settle for being the master of your weight and the captain of your bowling team.
8. As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on 280. Please be careful!"
"Hell," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"
9. Boy: Is u proud of ur hairs sir?
Old man: It's great to have a gray hair. Ask anyone who's bald.
10. Bob: "Emily, aren't you afraid of death?"
Emily: "I just think of it as a part of life."
Bob: "Yeah. The last part."