All of us are social animals and face situations in our life where we need to express our views and opinions in front of a group of people. Public speaking is sometimes just not easy for few people. Most of us will like to avoid it and keep silent in such situations. But some people are confident enough to share their views in front of general public and would like to be a part of discussions. Such people are very influential and can change the views of the other people by their knowledge and skill. Public speaking and leadership are directly related as a person can never become a leader until n unless he has the guts to face the public. A leader is expected to be organized and confident to present the substance of the speech in front of the public. To cover the funny aspects of public speaking and leadership, we have a collection of funny jokes. You will find all of them witty and will enjoy a good laugh.
1) Employer: "In this job we need someone who can speak in public with responsibility."
Applicant: "I'm the one you want. On my last job, every time anything went wrong, they said I was responsible."
2) Remember the difference between a boss and a leader; a boss says "Go!" - A leader says "Let's go!"
3) What is the name of the up coming speaker?
You have heard it said before that this speaker needs no introduction. Well, I have heard him and he needs all the introduction he can get.
4) Having a leader like mine is a curse.
Why are you saying that?
Under his leadership I have realized that leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
5) How can I make my speech effective?
“There are three things to aim at in public speaking: first, to get into your subject, then to get your subject into yourself, and lastly, to get your subject into the heart of your audience”
6) Who is a leader in a war?
A leader is a man who assumes responsibility. He says "I was beaten," he does not say "My men were beaten."
7) What is the difference between public speaking and a lecture?
In public speaking you can enjoy a deep sleep but in a lecture you fear someone will notice.
8) Real Army Leaders: Can cuss for a full ten minutes without ever repeating a word.
Can chew tobacco, take a drink, call in a SITREP and a air strike, and keep their weapon at the ready all at the same time.
Have eyes in the backs of their heads.
Can see in the dark.