Volleyball and badminton are the games played with high energy level and requires a lot of physical fitness. Badminton is played with a racquet and a shuttlecock between two teams of two players or single player each. Since the number of players is not more than two, the pressure remains high on the players to score the points by hitting the shuttlecock on the other side of the net. Volleyball is also played in the court separated by a net between two teams of six players each. The players try to ground the ball on the other team’s court trying to score more points. Both these games need a combination of power and skill to score the points. With a ball or racquet and shuttlecock you can enjoy these sports with your buddies and with your family making your time fun filled. We have some funny volleyball and badminton jokes for you. Read all of them and share these to make your time full of laughter.
1) Why didn't the nose make the volleyball team?
He didn't get picked!
2) Why are badminton players so loud?
Because they are always making a RACKET
3) Q. How come volleyball players never see rain clouds in the sky?
A. They only see rainbows!
4) What do you call Jade Goody in a wedding dress?
5) Q. Why do volleyball players like to go swimming?
A. They enjoy diving in the deep and floating in the shallow.
6) Why so many people are badminton birdies?
Because they know how to string a racquet.
7) Why does it take six players to carry the volleyball to a tournament?
Not one player can carry the volleyball and a whole team.
8) Mike: “Hey you know badminton is my favorite sport.”
John: “But your shoes never fall apart”
Mike: “What do you mean?”
John: “You know you are obsessed with badminton when your shoes fall apart after 3 months of playing.”
9) Why did the coach go to the bank?
To get his quarterback!
10) Q. what do you get when you get two bulleyes?
A. two bulls
11) Someone: What did you do last night? You: Well, I was at a volleyball event. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning volleyball, I'm just saying, I watched a game.
12) My dog 'Minton' keeps chewing my shuttlecocks
Bad Minton Bad Minton!
13) "Don't trust volleyball players with your drinks."
"They might spike 'em."
14) The difference between the old ballplayer and the new ballplayer is the jersey.
The old ballplayer cared about the name on the front.
The new ballplayer cares about the name on the back.