Kentucky, Michigan and Oklahoma are the three US states that offers so many opportunities to the residents and the visitors to have fun, entertainment, to enjoy food and culture, business and education. Michigan has the best lake regions to visit and enjoy. Grass covered hills of Kentucky along with festivals and events are the greatest attractions. A number of attractive and fun filled places can make your Oklahoma vacation memorable. All these three states are rich in art and culture, nature and beauty, family activities and attractions. These are great states to live in and to visit. The natural rich green beauty, the lakes and beaches, fun filled festivals, food and much more is there which you cannot afford to miss if you are visiting these states. Here is a collection of funny jokes about Kentucky, Michigan and Oklahoma. Go ahead and enjoy reading and sharing all of them with your family and buddies to have a laugh.
1) The young man from Kentucky came running into the store and said to his buddy, "Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking lot!"
Bubba replied, "Did you see who it was?
"The young man answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license number."
2) How you make University of Michigan cookies?
Put them in a big bowl and Beat them for three hours.
3) I’m about to visit Oklahoma for a few days.
Than you must follow some rules and the most important one is to pull your droopy pants up. You look like an idiot.
4) Q: What do you call a good looking girl on the Kentucky campus?
A: A visitor.
5) Q: What do Michigan and pot have in common?
A: They both get smoked in bowls!
6) How can you tell if a Oklahoma man is married?
There's dried tobacco juice on both sides of his pickup truck.
7) A Kentucky State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-65. The trooper asked, "Got any ID?"
The driver replied, "Bout whut?"
8) Why did Michigan change their field from grass to artificial turf?
To keep the Michigan cheerleaders from grazing at half time.
9) Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age
in Oklahoma to 32?
It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools.
10) Q: Why do they throw out a sack of manure at Kentucky weddings?
A: To keep the flies off the bride.
11) Why doesn't the state of Michigan slide into the Great Lakes?
Because Ohio sucks!