The most nervous and uneasy situation is when you are about to go for an interview. Whether you want to take admission in college or you are looking for a perfect job for a perfect future, interview is the required ladder needs to be climbed. Answering all the questions with confidence and without getting nervous is the real challenge. But what if the employer asks you a question which is funny and unexpected! Employers usually ask such questions in order to check the reaction of the contractors. Such funny and unusual questions are sometimes asked by the employer to lighten up the atmosphere and to make the contractor comfortable and calm. Here are some funny interview questions that you can ask the contractors to lighten up the mood. If you are about to go for an interview you must go through these funny questions in order to get a rough idea about the questions that you have to answer.
1) How do you rate me on a scale of five where five is the highest?
2) If I came to your home and looked in your refrigerator, what would I find?
3) Tell us about one of your worst habit or quality?
4) What breakfast did you have?
5) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
6) Mention some incidents when you laughed yourself out?
7) What do you like to wear when you go to work?
8) Do you know how to drop an egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
9) Out of all your college experiences, what was the most fun?
10) Do you have a boyfriend who is rich?