The two most important tasks in the lives of children are to learn and to have fun. Whether they are in school or at home they constantly stay busy in experimenting and exploring the things around. Their fresh minds are keen to find answers about the things around. Sometimes children say funny but intelligent things and ask such questions to which mothers get surprised and are unanswerable. These amateur learners while discovering the world around go through so many new things. They enjoy as well as let others enjoy with them. They think about such ideas which can astonish even their parents and teachers. Here is a collection of funny puns for kids. These are full of humor and will give you a thought. You can share these with your kids to enjoy your time full of fun and laughter like never before.
1) What fish only swims at night? A starfish!
2) Did you hear about the man who lost his left side?
He's all right now.
3) A good baker will rise to the occasion, it's the yeast he can do.
4) Two peanuts walk into a bakery and one was a salted.
5) Where do polar bears vote? The North Poll.
6) He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.
7) The erasers go to Erazona for vacations.
8) I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.
9) Let’s talk about rights and lefts. You’re right, so I left.
10) What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie? A pie-thon!