It can be great fun to ask or answer riddles when you are with your family members or enjoying your time with your best buddies. It is a great time pass and a good way to shake your mind and try to find the answers. You may have heard riddles that are old and the answers are already known. Riddles are interesting because it can create fun as well as it gives you a line to think about and use your mind. Trying to find a riddle which is funny as well as the answer is logically and fits to the question is somehow difficult. We have some funny riddles with answers for kids to enjoy. Ask these riddles when you are having a good time with your family or when you are seeking for fun with your friends. These riddles are humorous and different. You can amaze the people around with answers of these riddles. Enjoy your time full of laughter and fun.
1) What do you call a fairy that hasn't taken a bath?
2) What’s smaller than an ant’s mouth?
Answer: its food
3) What building has the most stories?
4) Why are Teddy Bears never hungry?
Answer: Because they are always stuffed.
5) The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
6) What is the difference between here and there?
Answer: The letter “t”.
7) What has eyes but cannot see?
Answer: A potato
8) What has to be broken before it can be used?
Answer: An egg.
9) What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets?
Answer: A chalkboard
10) Why did the woman wear a helmet at the dinner table?
Answer: She was on a crash diet.