When you are sad and feeling down, you are simply in need of someone who can cheer you up. If a friend, a relative, your brother or sister is feeling low and depressed about the frustrations of life, you feel concerned and try to find ways to make them smile and laugh. If you are a person who experiences the feelings of being down, depressed and blue, a short simple humorous sentence or an act by a friend can make you feel good. Well all of us can go through the same; some of us feel more down than others. Life gives so much to experience and to think about that sometimes we just can’t get over it. But it’s nothing unusual. You can search for the ways to cheer up yourself and others too. Here are some funny things you can do to cheer someone up. Read all of them and you will find ways to give a good laugh to a loved one who is feeling down and needs your help to overcome.
1) Your friend is extremely lucky for having a friend like you.
2) The truck driver drive over the cliff to test his air brakes...
3) I lost my number, can I have yours?
4) Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it!
5) U made me smile so wide……..I can eat a banana side ways.
6) I love you and I care.
7) Intel inside……….fool is out side.
8) Ashes 2 Ashes Dust 2 Dust Life is short so PARTY v must.
9) There are 206 bones in the human body... do you want another one?
10) I like the "are you receiving applications for bf?" lolz.