Speech or debate is an art and it is said by lots of intellectuals that every person can give speech. The only condition is to explore its ability, make clear in front of it and refine its power to do speech in confidence. In fact, confidence is the key of getting success in any speech competition. There are many types of speech competitions. Two very popular types are Extemporaneous Speech and Impromptu Speech. Both Extemporaneous and Impromptu Speech are the types of speech competition in which participants are given short time to prepare their speeches at given topic. The difference is that, in case of Extemporaneous speech, the preparation time is 30 minutes and speech duration is 5 minutes. However, in case of Impromptu speech, the preparation time is 3 minutes but speech time is 3-5 minutes. If you are going to take part in any such competition, here i have some really funny Extemporaneous and Impromptu Speech Topics Ideas.
1. You are a mad scientist. Tell us about your latest invention.
2. Why Do We Celebrate Thanksgiving?
3. What Television Program Should Be Banned And Why?
4. Is a glass half full or half empty? Explain your choice.
5. How to impress your parents.
6. Can We Blame – fill in a team – For Its Defeat?
7. You are an ant. Convince an anteater to not eat you.
8. What moral issue best defines you?
9. Why your mom/dad is special.
10. Why Do I Play Golf? Or another kind of sports
11. Tell us about a nickname you have and how you got it.
12. What is the biggest effect of the internet?
13. Why books are important.
14. Convince us that homework is harmful to your health.
15. Describe your worst experience
16. Three surprising facts about me.
17. Should – fill in an name – Win A MTV Award?
18. You are a famous sports player. Describe your best moment of a game.
19. Does technology live up to it's promise?
20. How to achieve your dreams.
21. Three things that scare me.
22. I’m Just A Paperboy Now, Will I Become A Millionaire?
23. Explain which came first: the chicken or the egg.
24. Explain the best way to teach an old dog a new trick.
25. Tell us about your favorite holiday.
26. Why I like my town.
27. If I were in charge of school lunches.
28. Is The X-Box Better Than Play station 2?
29. You are a piece of paper. Describe how we should use you before you get recycled.
30. Could We Really Say To Our Bosses What’s On Our Mind?