Human body is no doubt, a complicated system and difficult to understand. You can say that all the functions that occur in human body are itself a complete science. No one can deny this fact that without knowing all about human body, no doctor can treat the patient. In fact, knowledge of human body, its parts and functions of each part is the name of a science branch called medical or biological field. For doing work in happy and fresh manner, it is very necessary to keep body healthy. Yes, health is the most important thing for doing any work efficiently. If you are not feeling well, you cannot perform your duties in good manner. All these things pay emphasis on getting comprehensive knowledge about human body and health as well. Trivia facts are the best source of getting such knowledge. Here is the funny trivia blog about human body and health.
1. The heart is the body's engine room, responsible for pumping life-sustaining blood via a 60,000-mile-long network of vessels.
2. The average human body has 14 to 18 square feet of skin.
3. A human being loses an average of 40 to 100 strands of hair a day.
4. Normally the heart contracts and relaxes between 70 and 80 times per minute,
5. The strongest bone in the body, the thigh bone, is hollow.
6. The average human eyelash lives about 150 days.
7. A sneeze can exceed the speed of 100 mph.
8. The average human has about 10,000 taste buds.
9. Babies are born with 300 bones, but by adulthood we have only 206 in our bodies.
10. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.