The life of students is usually very busy during to massive load of studies. They don’t have much time for sports activities. Ultimately they become bore due to same activity during the whole day. For this reason, the trend of home based recreational activities is emerging day by day. There is no any distinction about this fact for the students of colleges and high school. As the college and high school students are somewhat youngsters and become wise as compared to children. So, they always try to find such activities that would be not only funny, but also a source of mental exercise as well. Trivia question answers and trivia facts are the best solution of this problem. For spending free time in best possible manner and for getting more knowledge about any particular field, trivia is such a fun activity. Here are some funny trivia for college and high school students.
1. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
2. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
3. A strand from the web of a golden spider is as strong as a steel wire of the same size.
4. Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles or snakes.
5. A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.
6. The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year
7. The world's oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old. The world's oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old.
8. In space, astronauts cannot cry, because there is no gravity, so the tears can't flow.
9. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
10. The parachute was invented 120 years before the airplane.