When you are alone and you don’t have much friends in your life, pets like cats and dogs can be your best buddies. You can play with them, enjoy a walk with them and spend a good time with them. They keep you engage and can be very helpful sometimes. Most people who like to have cats and dogs at their home are kids or old age people. Pets can be the easiest source of recreation for people who do not have a larger social circle. The most beautiful thing about cats and dogs is that if they become a family member, they are loved and they love you as much as a family member can. If you enjoy the company of your cat or a dog, you can make your time more joyous. We have a collection of funny poems and quotes that you can share with your family members and brighten up your day.
1) A cat is like a recipe - you always think it's yours.
2) “Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.”
3) Dogs believe they are human. Cats know they are divine.
4) “The cat is above all things, a dramatist.”
5) I have a great dog. She's half Lab, half pit bull. A good combination. Sure, she might bite off my leg, but she'll bring it back to me.
6) “The cat has too much spirit to have no heart”
7) “Cats are smarter than dogs. You will NEVER get eight cats to pull a sled through snow."
8) A dog desires affection more than its dinner. Well – almost!”
9) A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
10) "If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."