We all are aware of the importance of physical activities to live a healthy life. The most attracting source is to participate in games and sports. Whether you are playing an outdoor sport or enjoying an indoor game, both are very important for the mental and physical health. Games and sports keep the children engage and they do not spend their time in distracting activities. Both kids and adults learn to cooperate with others, team work and the spirit to win. Games and sports give you a sense of believing in yourself, sporting spirit and self-confidence. When you enjoy a game with your friends you have fun, you laugh and enjoy a good quality of time with your buddies. If you want to add more fun and laughter to your gatherings, we have some funny sayings and poems that you can share with your friends making your time more exciting.
1) Every sport pretends to a literature, but people don't believe it of any other sport but their own.
2) “Sports do not build character. They reveal it.”
3) Sports is human life in microcosm.
4) “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
5) The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.
6) All sports are games of inches.
7) The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins.
8) The more I practice, the luckier I get.
9) “Practice as if you are the worst, perform as if you are the best.”
10) Sport is a preserver of health.