Getting retire means to start a new planning of life ahead. When you get retired it means that you have more hours for yourself, to do what you actually want to and you were unable to do those things in the past years. Getting retired doesn’t mean that you have nothing in to in life now. But this can actually be a start of new, a happier and excited life because this is the time that you can spend for yourself. You can sleep, you can improve your health, you can play and you can spend more time with your family and party like never before. If you are also getting retired and want to have some fun, we have a collection for you on funny sayings and quotes about retirement that can add more laughter and joy to your time.
1) Retirement, when every day is Saturday!
2) I'm retired - goodbye tension, hello pension!
3) When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one who hired you to the one who married you
4) When is the right age to retire? When you dread going to work.
5) Retirement: World's longest coffee break.
6) When you stop lying about your age and start lying around the house you know you are retired
7) Retirement takes all the meaning out of weekends.
8) Musicians don’t retire; they stop when there’s no more music in them.
9) Retirement is the time in your life when time is no longer money.
10) Retirement is when the living is easy and the payments are hard.