Stress can make your life more miserable and frustrating than it actually is. It can give you hundreds of side effects affecting your mental and physical health as well as destroying your family life. If you try to charge of stress in your life you can control you emotions, your thoughts, your environment and the way you deal with your problems. Everyone somehow or the other faces problems in his life but only difference is how you cope with problems. All you can do is to be positive, hope for the best, try to spend more time with people who can make a positive change in your life and face the events optimistically. If you are stressed out and want to have a break, we have a collection of funny sayings and quotes about stress that will give you a good laugh.
1) "There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full."
2) Stress is simply the adaptation of our bodies and minds to change."
3) Drive carefully! Remember, it’s not only a car that can be recalled by it’s maker. –
4) If you don't mind, it don't matter
5) "Stress is when you wake up screaming, and then realize that you haven't fallen asleep yet."
6) Day by day in every way I am getting better and better.
7) Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency ~
8) “Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness”
9) "That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent."
10) Stress is the trash of modern life - we all generate it but if you don't dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life ~