Happiness is not to make yourself feel good but it is important for you in every phase of life. Happier people feel more satisfied with what they do and show higher productivity in their chores. When laughter is shared it binds people together and increases happiness and unity. Sometimes only a single word or an expression is enough to give you a good laugh and sometimes you just can’t get out of your sad mood. Funny expressions and sayings written at public places, bus stop, railway stations and in offices can create laugh among people and lightens their burden and aggression. Here are some funny sayings and expressions. You can share it with your friends and enjoy.
1) If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one
2) It’s not cheating unless you get caught.
3) A friend is someone who has the same enemies you have
4) The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing
5) If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of loan repayments.
6) Common sense is the most evenly distributed quantity in the world. Everyone thinks he has enough.
7) Everybody makes mistakes, that’s why they put erasers on the end of pencils
8) Common sense is sense which is not very common.
9) He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
10) Teamwork…means never having to take all the blame yourself
11) 98.23 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
12) There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
13) Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, so waste your time and have the time of your life!
14) On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
15) Fish and visitors smell in three days.
16) Hard work pays off in the future; laziness pays off now.
17) Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
18) Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye opener.
19) Adults are kids with money.
20) A synonym is a word you use if you can't spell the other one.
21) When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
22) Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
23) Love your enemies. It'll make them crazy.
24) Homework is killing, trees, stop the madness!
25) Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?