When a person thinks of getting old, the picture is very boring and quite. Most people think of old people as quietly seated in their rooms, reading or knitting and watching television all the time. But getting old can be fun and full of laughter if the person is active and participates fully in activities of family as well as of community. Getting old is not isolating yourself from people around you and all the laughter that life can bring to your way. As you get older you get more experienced and senior, so you can contribute to your society with the education that you have gained throughout your life. We have some funny sayings and quotes to read and to share. You can brighten up your day and enjoy a good laugh with your family.
1) “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
2) Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.
3) There are three signs of old age, the first is memory loss, I forget the other two.
4) I'm so old they've cancelled my blood type.
5) Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
6) I'm going to stay in show business until I'm the last one left.
7) You know you're getting old when everything hurts. And what doesn't hurt doesn't work.
8) “That man never grows old who keeps a child in his heart”.