Charlie Sheen is a famous American actor who appeared in many leading roles both at television and films. His started his acting career in childhood. In 1984, he appeared in his first film. Up till 2010, Charlie Sheen became the most earning television actor. No doubt, many disputes occur in the life of Charlie Sheen during his acting career. However, there is one hidden aspect of Charlie Sheen’s life that is not in front of many people except some great fans of this legend hero. This is the comic role of Charlie Sheen not only in film and television series, but in real life as well. There are many funny quotes that are related to this famous hero. If you are interested to read some really cute and funny saying from Charlie Sheen, you have no need to search lots of website and waste your precious time. Here, I have very beautiful collection of Charlie Sheen funny quotes just for you.
1. Fame is empowering. My mistake was that I thought I would instinctively know how to handle it. But there's no manual, no training course.
2. I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain.
3. The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning.
4. Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever.
5. Here's the good news. If I realize that I'm insane, then I'm okay with it. I'm not dangerous insane.
6. If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently.
7. I have a different constitution. I have a different brain; I have a different heart; I got tiger blood, man.
8. But you can't focus on things that matter if all you've been is asleep for forty years. Funny how sleep rhymes with sheep. You know.
9. You can’t process me with a normal brain.
10. I have one speed, I have one gear: go!