World has seen thousands our politicians that have changed the structure of entire world and leave very remarkable impact on the hearts of people for a longer time. This is the politics that has divided our world in different boundaries and now we can see these boundaries as the extents of various countries. In one aspect, this is good for the people as in this way; people can decide their benefits without the influence of other bodies that do not like them. Anyway, we are talking about the behavior of famous politicians that have influenced the entire world with their policies. All of us that they people have very wise mental abilities and behave like much serious personalities. However, every person has some funny nature and we cannot exclude politicians from this fact. Here, I have collected some funny quotes about politicians and their political behavior and I am sure you will enjoy them very much.
1. "Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke." Will Rogers
2. "In Mexico an air conditioner is called a politician because it makes a lot of noise but doesn't work very well." Len Deighton
3. “Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies.” Groucho Marx
4. "Well, I learned a lot....I went down to (Latin America) to find out from them and (learn) their views. You'd be surprised. They're all individual countries". Ronald Reagan
5. “Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against”. W.C. Fields
6. Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong. Richard Armour
7. "I am not one who — who flamboyantly believes in throwing a lot of words around." —George Bush, Sr.
8. “Being president is like running a cemetery: you’ve got a lot of people under you and nobody’s listening.” Bill Clinton
9. "When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it." Clarence Darrow
10. "Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike least." Robert Byrne