Albert Einstein is not only world-famous name but greatest scientist of the world ever. The reason behind fame of this great scientist is its marvelous work in the field of physics and mathematics. The most famous work of Albert Einstein is its theory of relativity. Today, everyone world is agreed upon this fact that this was the man who was born with extra-ordinary intelligence and was the real genius in all respect. No doubt, there are lots of intellectuals all over the world. However, Albert Einstein was the most one among all these intelligent persons. All these things reveal that this was very much serious person and there would be nothing humorous related to it. Well, it is not. Fun is the thing that never forgives anyone, so nothing is different in case of Albert Einstein. If you are interested in knowing about some funny quotes related to Albert Einstein, this is the right blog for you.
1. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
2. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
3. I don't know, I don't care, and it doesn't make any difference!
4. The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
5. The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.
6. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
7. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin - what else does a man need to be happy?
8. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.