Goodbye and Thank you are such amazing words that look very formal in their meanings and sense, but we cannot live without using them in our daily life as well. There are many reasons behind this strange behavior of these words. You might have heard a very common saying about these words that there is no Goodbye and thank you in friendship. However, I really not agree with this saying. Do you remember anyone incident of your life in which your close friend does some favor for you and you stay aside without saying him even a single word “Thank You”. I am sure, it is not. Same is the case with goodbye. We cannot leave our friend without saying goodbye. You can understand this thing by simply reading the views of some famous intellectuals about goodbye and thank you. So, just read these famous but funny quotes and analyze yourself.
1. Every goodbye makes the next hello closer.
2. Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.
3. A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.
4. Gratitude is the memory of the heart.
5. There are no good-byes, where ever we are, you’ll always be in my heart.
6. The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.
7. I can tell by your tears that you will remember it all.
8. When you say thankyou it makes me feel like everything is good!
9. How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.
10. Learn to say thank you every time.