Jerry Seinfeld is the name of very famous comedian that is equally popular in United States as well as other countries of globe. He is not only an outstanding writer and comedian, but a well-known actor and producer as well. Seinfeld is the reason behind fame of this evergreen comedian. Seinfeld was a world famous comedy program that was broadcasted in American television from 1989 – 1998. Within this duration of 10 years, Jerry Seinfeld became much famous as a powerful comedian. There are many noteworthy quotes written by Jerry Seinfeld. Nowadays, a lot of search is brought out at internet about funny quotes of Jerry Seinfeld. By seeing this trend, I have tried to get some very funny collection of quotes written by Jerry Seinfeld. If you are also interested to read these funny quotes, just see the below lines. I hope, you and your friends will not disappoint from my collection.
1. Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
2. I think it's funny to be delicate with subjects that are explosive.
3. I was the best man at the wedding. If I'm the best man, why is she marrying him?
4. Men don't care what's on TV. They only care what else is on TV.
5. There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.
6. My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty and that's the law.
7. You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, "See if you can blow this out.
8. People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to.
9. A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
10. I think it's funny to be delicate with subjects that are explosive.