I think, I am not wrong with these wordings that it is our moral duty to cheer up our friends or anyone else in case of seeing any difficulty in his life. Have you any idea that what source could be the best one in this regard. Lets’ count the sources of amusement that could cheer up a friend or someone else. These could be funny jokes. Yes, jokes are no doubt, a best source of spreading smile on someone’s face. However, in this case, when our friend is facing some difficulty, we can amuse him by means of jokes. There is another way that could be very effective in this situation. This name of this source is funny quotes. Quotes, you know, are the wise sayings from any intelligent person. Here are some great examples of very funny as well as wise quotes to cheer up your best friend or someone else.
1. Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.
2. If you don't learn to laugh at your troubles, you'll have nothing to laugh at when you grow old.
3. By all these lovely tokens September days are here, With summer's best of weather And autumn's best of cheer.
4. Life is not measured by the # of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
5. Let us be of cheer, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear are those which never come.
6. To be good is noble, but to show others how to be good is nobler and no trouble.
7. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
8. No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it.
9. Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.