Every person on this world needs a guide line, a guide to take him on the right way. Human beings need a guide which can lead them to the success and tell them solution of their problems in the light of his experience. The guide line is essential at an early age when the thoughts of the youngsters are immature and they are in the way of making their personality. The best guide for them is their parents and grandparents who have spend their life and have passed through this stage of life and have a vast experience of the problems which these youngsters are facing today. The words of wise which are said by these elders are more precious than the gold coins. Here are the few quotes which is used to advice youngsters by the elders and these are the results of the life of these people and lessons which they have learnt in the way of life.
1. A Daughter is a Little Girl who grows up to be a Friend”
2, While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
3, Distrust and caution are the parents of security.
4. Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them; rarely, if ever, do they forgive them
5. We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together.
6. We don't need sugar, flour or rice or anything else. We just want to see our dear ones
7. My heroes are and were my parents. I can't see having anyone else as my heroes.
8. Little League baseball is a very good thing because it keeps the parents off the streets.
9. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
10. Wherever I look, I see signs of the commandment to honor one's parents and nowhere of a commandment that calls for the respect of a child.
11. If you think you can or you think you can't, either way, you'll be right
12. Children remind us to treasure the smallest of gifts, even in the most difficult times
13. I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much