In old days children were frighten to share their problems or to joke with their father or mother. They felt under pressure in the presence of their parents and even were careful not to laugh out loud or to speak in front of them. The world has advanced in every field from desktops to laptops, from cycle to cars, from camera print to blue ray. Thus in every field of life man has took steps towards advancement. The education and awareness has also changed the attitude of the children towards their parents. They, now, freely share their views with their parents and debate with them on different topics. Children of today are more confident and freely express their thoughts. They enjoy more in presence of their parents than alone. They felt free and more confidants if they are with their parents and their presence gives their confidence a boost.
1. “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
2. "Parents are not interested in justice; they're interested in peace and quiet."
3. The thing that impresses me most about America is the way parents obey their children.
4. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
5. Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
6. The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.
7. Call me Jonah. My parents did, or nearly did. They called me John.
8. “A Daughter is a Little Girl who grows up to be a Friend”
9. I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it.
10. I love children, especially when they cry, for then someone takes them away
11. The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
12. Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.
13. "My parents are my backbone. Still are. They're the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40
14. The best part about being friends with your parents is that no matter what you do, they have to love you."