In this modern era where women are working shoulder to shoulder with men and they are competing with men in every field of life it is very important and essential to motivate them and keep them in the flow of country’s flowing and continuously building economy. Women play an important part in the progress of the country. Along with men they contribute in the development of the country and tend to make their economy strong. Women, nowadays, are aware of their rights and they are working for the better future of their children as well as to become independent financially. Women always need support of their husbands, fathers, brothers to keep them motivated. Here are few quotes which keep women motivated and can give her a boost in the struggle that she is doing for herself and her children. These quotes are salute to the struggle of those women who have proved that they are not inferior to men.
1. You never find yourself until you face the truth.
2. When you stop having dreams and ideals - well, you might as well stop altogether.
3. Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.
4. Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind.
5. People with clenched fists cannot shake hands.
6. Ask yourself, "What difference will this thing we're fighting about make in ten years? In one year? In a month?