There are many things around us, from which we take inspiration and try to change our lives accordingly. The first thing is common incidents that occur in our surroundings. These incidents impart good or bad impact on our feelings and we learn lessons from these happenings. The second thing is media. Yes, media has much influence in our lives and we learn a lot of things from media sources like movies, dramas and films. No doubt, movies, dramas and films are a good source of entertainment. However, most of the movies have some lesson at their end. One beautiful thing is that, in these movies some such sayings come in front of us that we try to remember for the whole life. These quotes could be interesting and also have some moral lessons as well. Here, I have gathered some very funny quotes from famous movies, dramas and films.
1. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from It." The Lion King.
2. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it” Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
3. Do, or do not. There is no 'try'. The Empire Strikes Back
4. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather.
5. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca.
6. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump.
8. "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars." Now, Voyager.
9. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." The Godfather Part II.
10. "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." A Streetcar Named Desire.