People always find a helping hand in a difficult situation. Some people look at others to help them and tell them the solution of their problem but there are some people who get strength from their inside and try to face the difficulties of life like a man. They understand the situation, studies it well and the try to reach a conclusion for solving the matter. They use patience and their own thinking ability which GOD has given then instead of looking at others for a helping hand. They are independent of others help. It is well known proverb that GOD helps those who help themselves so when these people try to help themselves and tends to find the solution of their problems themselves God also helps them and show them a way which leads to success.
1. My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular.
2. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
3. The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year.
4. The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them
6. I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders
6. The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.
7. Devotees of grammatical studies have not been distinguished for any very remarkable felicities of expression.
8. Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others.